Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

sync Help pliss. GE8T-14D212-AD

Giueeuu

City
New York
State
DC
Country
United States
What I Drive
FORD FIESTA 2017
Hi guys I have a 2017 fiesta and the sync module appears to be bad. The radio shows a low batt icon and only the radio works. No voice control this is the module of my car. I can't find anywhere this specific module is there another one that's compatible GE8T-14D212-AD ? It's for the basic radio with voice control. Thanks

_____

Hola chicos, tengo una fiesta 2017 y el módulo de sincronización parece estar mal. La radio muestra un icono de batería baja y solo funciona la radio. Sin control de voz, este es el módulo de mi coche. No puedo encontrar en ninguna parte este módulo específico. ¿Hay otro que sea compatible? Es para la radio básica con control por voz. Gracias

Last edited:

Gonz110

Premium Account
City
Lehigh Acres
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Ford Fiesta SE Hatchback
I have the same problem with my 2017 SE. I still don't know the location of the SYNC Module in my car or where I can find a video on how to remove it.