Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Is this headlight swap possible?

Floppyeh

City
San Vito Di Leguzzano
State
Non-US
Country
Italy
What I Drive
Fiesta St-Line mk7 2018 1.1 86cv
Hey guys new here.
I have a fiesta stline mk7 from 2018 and the front headlights don’t have the led “strip” that surrounds them like other models do, I was wondering if I can swap them for some headlight that do have them or if I need some additional plugs/electrical inputs that my model doesn’t have.

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
I am not sure if it’s a doable Upgrade to your ST Line because the LED probably is controlled by a BCM. That would require you to connect Forscan and Edit the “as built “ configuration that would enable that feature.

Handy Andy

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grand Rapids
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ford Fiesta SE HB
+1 @scotman

The "strip" you refer to is similar in design to a DRLS - Daytime Running Light System.

Although possible, thru Forscan, the issue of you may not have the wiring support for the DRLS unless you have the Full compliment of wires possible (full harness not just Headlight Lo Hi and Turn L/R and Running Light )- 5-Wire with 1 single wire Ground 6 wire total - if you have more than that in count - you might have the support for it but the FORScan tool will be needed for the DRLS to be enabled. and a needed Fuse in the engines bay Fuse box.