Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Hello from Detroit!

scottwex

Hi all,
Just wanted to say I'm really happy to have my Race Red 2014 Fiesta SE to replace my 2012 DCT nightmare Focus.[wave]

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Hi Scott, welcome to our new community great to have you here.

OP
S

scottwex

Thread Starter #5
Finally got around to getting a pic. Had the car for a week now and couldn't be happier! Fun little car to drive, the power is decent and it corners pretty well.

OP
S

scottwex

Thread Starter #8
Thank you, sir. I've been checking out this site for a while and previously had been looking at a Focus site when I owned one of those... Figured I'd finally join up. I think it's a great resource for info sharing and learning from other members.

OP
S

scottwex

Thread Starter #10
The back window and rear doors are 5% (limo) and the front doors are 35%. Not sure if the percentages are used in other states or if a different way of labeling tint is used. On my previous car I had limo tint in the back and 20% up front which looked good, but at night it was kind of a pain. I am pretty happy with the combo I've chosen now. I think it looks pretty good and it's not bad at all at night.