Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Dyno

Mercurios2011

Premium Account
City
interlachen
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 fiesta se 5spd
Has anyone here been able to see or find dynocharts for the 1.6L N/A ? I would like to have something to look forward to and even compare sheets Once I get mine dyno tested . Still debating if i want to give another shot to a CAI , but one thats longer than the Spectre or K&N , but shorter than the bumper low InjenTech , AeM or DC, kinda like the weapon R where it should sit just below the battery line in that huge hole.
Anyhow ,Thanks in advance

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
I tried to get a couple of other owners to join in for a dyno day with some Mustang guys. But,I couldn’t convince anyone to take a day and learn some things about the Fiesta. Dynamometer time isn’t particularly cheap unless you are with a group that is making multiple pulls.

OP
Mercurios2011

Mercurios2011

Premium Account
City
interlachen
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 fiesta se 5spd
Thread Starter #3
That is very true, im just curious as to what numbers the car is pulling is $150 for 3 runs and thats just it runs any tuning will have to be conducted remotely plus I get to learn too , then see if there is actually any room for improvement with just the bolt ons i have with out having to resort to cams,injector,fpr and maybe bigger fuel pump, things that i have yet to find for these 2011 other than cams

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
$150 for three runs is very reasonable. I always try to connect with a car club that is planning to do a group test and tune. I show up early and get a baseline then spend the downtime making the changes. A few times I was able to get back onto the rollers sooner if another car had issues that prevented them from doing any more pulls.
Preparation is the difference between a fruitful day and an unfulfilling or unfortunate day.

OP
Mercurios2011

Mercurios2011

Premium Account
City
interlachen
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 fiesta se 5spd
Thread Starter #5
I thought so too, specially in the area I am at and is only a 30 min drive ,waiting on parts and now a pedal sensor that took a crap yesterday . luckily it broke down right across the street from dad's house