What did your Ford Fiesta ST replace?

MKVIIST

Administrator
Curious to know what vehicle(s) is your Fiesta ST replacing?

M

MJ1246

2013 Nissan Juke Sl AWD, great car, but the cvt is already breaking in and "loosening up" making more noise, besides, after driving my brother's S4 I got the itch again, I need a sports car, my brain bought the the Juke because of the winters, but I am listening to my heart. Can't wait, should be ready for delivery in September, hoping sooner!

R

rodmoe

2013 Scion FR-S Automatic. Great fun car but not a great autoX car with the auto and no power below 4k without a tune and a few other add on's ...

MKVIIST

Administrator
For me I'm replacing a 2001 Mini S.

Welcome to the site, the Juke's design has really grown on me the last few years. When it first came out I was really unsure on the design, but lately I'm starting to warm up to them. Too bad the NISMO doesn't have the power to back up the looks.

C

CivicAssassin

2012 Base model Nissan Frontier (4cyl/Auto). A great truck for what it is. But, After a 2004 Focus SVT and 2010 MazdaSpeed 3, it bores the hell out of me! One of the saddest days of my life, was when I totaled the Focus SVT. Loved that car, and would still be driving it, if it wasn't for the wreck. Hoping the new Fiesta will be a fitting replacement. The MazdaSpeed never felt right. Too much torque steer, and the tires seemed to spin too easily.

R

rweidman

2011 SES Fiesta, Candy Red with white leather interior. Love the car. Stock tires have finally worn down to where handling has gotten sharper and precise. Willing to give up 5-6mpg for some excitement Top Gear made me do it. Ordered Oxford White with navigation.

Mine will be replacing a 2003 Audi A4 and 2000 Focus. Really looking forward to owning this car.

L

lessard.dcj

2007 F150 FX4 S crew with 63000 km or 39500 miles ish.

R

rodmoe

Delete dbl post