Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Tampa Bay

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
I've had mine since Nov, but I'm in Lakeland, so... Not really "Tampabay" but sorta am :)

Nice, I picked mine up from Lakeland Ford! They said the last guy they sold an ST to took it from the dealership straight to the track... that wasn't you was it?

Incidentally, I caught a flat tire this morning. I'm probably going to have to make the trip back to Lakeland to have them repair it.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
I drove 3.5 hrs away to fort myers to buy mine. Nothing in the area had recaros when i wanted to buy. I wanted white, settled for 2nd choice of silver :)

Oh man, that's a hike. I took the only one they had on the lot and I'm glad it was white. Navi and upgraded wheels/painted calipers but no Recaros. I love the look of the Recaros but I'm glad I didn't have to pay the 2 gs for them. My play is going to try to find a wrecked ST and buy them from a Junkyard

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Its going to be hard to find a Fist period, let alone one in the junkyard with recaros. Even if that were to happen, you'd have to bet the honda guys to them, and........ That ant gonna happen, lol. The fist is going to be rare... Its good and bad... Price a 1986 omni GLH-S and you'll see what I mean. Then... Try to find a motor for a 1993 dodge daytona R/T ( you can't ). Rare is cool, and helps it keep its value. Its also crappy because used parts are not going to be much of an option, until the cars are 7+ years old...

If I were you, I'd look into just buying normal aftermarket ones... I didn't want sunroof, or nav. I wanted grey wheels/red calipers with recaros, and THAT'S IT. Then I saw how long people were waiting when they ordered one... I just told the nav and sunroof. After a trip to the dragon, the nav was def worth it. I enjoy it.

Valid points, we shall see.

I love the GLH-S. They used to say the GLH stood for "Goes like hell" and the GLH-S stood for "Goes like hell... some more"

Bradenton Motorsports Park tonight 7/12/14 Street Heat, gates open @8pm race from 9pm-1am $14 to watch or race!!! Hope to see some other FiST out there!!!!!!