Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

New Black ST Indiana

C

cctman

View attachment 153
Had to pick one up in Illinois after an empty search in Indiana and a refusal to trade in Ohio. I'm pretty sure I'm the first owner of a black model in the entire state of Indiana. Luv this thing. It is one of the fastest little cars I have ever driven stock. It has amazing cornering capabilities. I added some custom pin stripping, and faux hood vent. Absolutely luv it!

View attachment 150
View attachment 151
View attachment 152

OP
R

rodmoe

Thread Starter #2
Great looking Car and what's that thingy on the hood ??

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Gorgeous color and congrats on the new ride.

What options did you get?

OP
O

Old Pirate

Thread Starter #4
Congrats on the new ride, and yes what is that thingy on the hood?

OP
S

Spixelz

Thread Starter #5
Congrats on the new ride, and yes what is that thingy on the hood?
Its a fake hood scoop, poor ST :(

And congrats on the new ride, I like the pinstriping you did, Looking to having something done on the sides of mine

OP
C

CivicAssassin

Thread Starter #7
Just PLEASE, do not put a fart can on her! :)

OP
C

cctman

Thread Starter #8
Yes... that thingy is a faux head scoop. Its color matches perfectly with the original body paint and its hard to tell that its not oiginal unless of course you know the car. I was going to add more pin stripping but decide against it. This will probably be the state it stays in. I'm already looking for an aftermarket airfilter or cold air intake for this car but apparently its so new that there is absolutely nothing but OEM parts out for this yet. KNN doesn't even have a filter for it yet and ford racing doesn't even list the model yet on their website. Looks like I may be waiting for a few months. By the way I love the sound. I ended up getting the moon roof as the only added option.

OP
C

cctman

Thread Starter #10
By the way that pin stripping can be gotten anywhere... Local Auto Zone, Advanced Auto here...

OP
R

rodmoe

Thread Starter #11
Here is a nice looking CAI that looks like it might even work as a CAI and not a hot engine air intake that removed the airbox ;)
Mountune USA

OP
F

Froctor

Thread Starter #12
Congrats on the buy.

Nice color, I think the darker wheel with red caliper would have fitted really nicely. Especially with that stripping you are doing.

Any way to get better photo of the complete stipping?

OP
M

MJ1246

Thread Starter #13
Yes... that thingy is a faux head scoop. Its color matches perfectly with the original body paint and its hard to tell that its not oiginal unless of course you know the car. I was going to add more pin stripping but decide against it. This will probably be the state it stays in. I'm already looking for an aftermarket airfilter or cold air intake for this car but apparently its so new that there is absolutely nothing but OEM parts out for this yet. KNN doesn't even have a filter for it yet and ford racing doesn't even list the model yet on their website. Looks like I may be waiting for a few months. By the way I love the sound. I ended up getting the moon roof as the only added option.
Actually, it looks fake, so yes , it's very easy to tell, hmmm, maybe a photo for the ricer section?

OP
E

EVO

Thread Starter #15
OMG, that scoop looks ridiculous. Are you 17 years old? No offense, just looks silly.