Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

15 Fiesta ST in Montana

DMTG36

Hey guys, I just got rid of my 14 Juke Nismo for a 2015 ST and absolutely love the car so far. Totally changed my perspective on what a Fiesta is. Got one in Race Red and first thing I am going to do isomething remove that Fiesta badge I believe. Thoughts or opinions on that? Also opinions on wheel color with the race red. This is the first one in my area so I don't have much to base it off of. Thanks!

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
I also removed the fiesta and dealer emblem the day after I got my fiesta. Looks clean with just ST on the back

Good luck and welcome

J2FoRS

Welcome! I still need to get around to taking my Fiesta off.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Welcome Aboard.

Dave

OP
D

DMTG36

Thread Starter #10
Just a little update. I have had the car since the third and still haven't gotten around to removing "fiesta". Mainly due to work schedule. Also, someone already backed into the FiST and damaged the grill and license plate mounting bracket. Both need completely replaced. Has anyone seen some nice aftermarket grills for them? Thanks.

I also removed the fiesta and dealer emblem the day after I got my fiesta. Looks clean with just ST on the back

Good luck and welcome
I second that! Take 'em off! Welcome btw! I make my way back to Montana once or twice a year! Last Feb. I went to Glacier and back down to the Bozo/Big Sky area to ski!

Debadged with Octane Academy Emblem

Welcome aboard!

I debadged the Fiesta and swapped the ST badge on it's place. I prefer the ST badge on the right side as the slant matches the trunk body lines. Also note the Octane Academy special ST badge[biggrin]
Feisty.JPG

Bump from the past. :)

I have family/grew up in the Frenchtown/Missoula area. I come up there several times a year. Saw a Molten Orange FiST in Frenchtown a few weeks ago. How is your FiST holding up to the Montana pot holes?