Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Hi from the UK

W

Wolfman

Hi - I am Gary from the Collins Performance based in the UK - we are one of the oldest established Ford tuners over here

We have been working on the Fiesta ST for several months now and have made great progress with it - It is selling very well here in the UK (unlike the Focus ST250 - which does not sell at all over here)

Mongoose is one of our exhaust brands and we have plenty of stock and have our unique i-flash lead which allows you to install your own software upgrades.

I have attached some images of our development to date

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Welcome to the site Gary. Are any of these products shippable to the US? Can we get a sound clip of the exhaust? And how much horsepower increase does your software offer?

OP
W

Wolfman

Thread Starter #3
Welcome to the site Gary. Are any of these products shippable to the US? Can we get a sound clip of the exhaust? And how much horsepower increase does your software offer?
Yes the all the parts are shippable - Level 1 software is giving approx +15bhp - our level 2 software is approx +30bhp at peak (+47bhp at the top of the rev range)

The software can be supplied on our CP-i-flash lead

This is the only video clip I have - we plan to do some 'drive by' videos in the next week or so

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcx1EIyp1Qw

We have 4 designs of tailpipe design

OP
L

lessard.dcj

Thread Starter #4
nice,and good to know, also welcome to the site

rooSTer

Premium Account
What's the difference between level 1 and 2? Does level 2 account for the exhaust and other add-ons?

OP
W

Wolfman

Thread Starter #7
What's the difference between level 1 and 2? Does level 2 account for the exhaust and other add-ons?
Yes Level 2 has been written for cars running intercooler, exhaust and cold air induction kits

OP
L

lessard.dcj

Thread Starter #8
can you reflash back to stock for maint. at the dealers?

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
If one decides to go with a stage 1 tune and after time period upgrade to a stage 2 would there be a charge?

Also does your device do data logging for custom tuning? Finally can revised/updated tunes files be loaded by the customer?

OP
R

rodmoe

Thread Starter #11
Does this work with the NA spec ECU or just the EU spec unit. I read somewhere there was a difference in ecu protection or something to that end.. but being as it was on the internet who knows ;)

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Does this work with the NA spec ECU or just the EU spec unit. I read somewhere there was a difference in ecu protection or something to that end.. but being as it was on the internet who knows ;)
Interesting, I hadn't thought of that. I think it's segregated in the Focus ST as well.

OP
R

rodmoe

Thread Starter #13
I did go back to where I had read it and it was a US company replying to a Aussie chap that he would need to go through Mountune UK for a tune as they did not support the non North American ECU.

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
I did go back to where I had read it and it was a US company replying to a Aussie chap that he would need to go through Mountune UK for a tune as they did not support the non North American ECU.
Ah very good to know.