Hi from the UK

W

Wolfman

Hi - I am Gary from the Collins Performance based in the UK - we are one of the oldest established Ford tuners over here

We have been working on the Fiesta ST for several months now and have made great progress with it - It is selling very well here in the UK (unlike the Focus ST250 - which does not sell at all over here)

Mongoose is one of our exhaust brands and we have plenty of stock and have our unique i-flash lead which allows you to install your own software upgrades.

I have attached some images of our development to date

MKVIIST

Administrator
Welcome to the site Gary. Are any of these products shippable to the US? Can we get a sound clip of the exhaust? And how much horsepower increase does your software offer?

W

Wolfman

Welcome to the site Gary. Are any of these products shippable to the US? Can we get a sound clip of the exhaust? And how much horsepower increase does your software offer?
Yes the all the parts are shippable - Level 1 software is giving approx +15bhp - our level 2 software is approx +30bhp at peak (+47bhp at the top of the rev range)

The software can be supplied on our CP-i-flash lead

This is the only video clip I have - we plan to do some 'drive by' videos in the next week or so

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcx1EIyp1Qw

We have 4 designs of tailpipe design

L

lessard.dcj

nice,and good to know, also welcome to the site

What's the difference between level 1 and 2? Does level 2 account for the exhaust and other add-ons?

L

lessard.dcj

yes please do tell

W

Wolfman

What's the difference between level 1 and 2? Does level 2 account for the exhaust and other add-ons?
Yes Level 2 has been written for cars running intercooler, exhaust and cold air induction kits

L

lessard.dcj

can you reflash back to stock for maint. at the dealers?

W

Wolfman

can you reflash back to stock for maint. at the dealers?

Yes you can - the I flash lead reflashes the ECU in only 17 seconds

We also offer 'valet mode' as an option (max 50mph)

MKVIIST

Administrator
If one decides to go with a stage 1 tune and after time period upgrade to a stage 2 would there be a charge?

Also does your device do data logging for custom tuning? Finally can revised/updated tunes files be loaded by the customer?

R

rodmoe

Does this work with the NA spec ECU or just the EU spec unit. I read somewhere there was a difference in ecu protection or something to that end.. but being as it was on the internet who knows ;)

MKVIIST

Administrator
Does this work with the NA spec ECU or just the EU spec unit. I read somewhere there was a difference in ecu protection or something to that end.. but being as it was on the internet who knows ;)
Interesting, I hadn't thought of that. I think it's segregated in the Focus ST as well.

R

rodmoe

I did go back to where I had read it and it was a US company replying to a Aussie chap that he would need to go through Mountune UK for a tune as they did not support the non North American ECU.

MKVIIST

Administrator
I did go back to where I had read it and it was a US company replying to a Aussie chap that he would need to go through Mountune UK for a tune as they did not support the non North American ECU.
Ah very good to know.