Hello From Tampa Bay!

O

Old Pirate

Hello everyone, my name is Angelo and I'm looking around for a ST. Saw one at the dealer today which was loaded but I'll wait for the right one to come along. Tried of driving the ride I have now and hopefully get into a ST later this yr and early next.

L

lessard.dcj

[welcome], and please feel free to jump in any of the threads on the go. any questions? dont hesitate to ask

O

Old Pirate

Looks like you're getting all the options. :)

What kind of deals are you getting down there?
So far some of them marked up the prices and some won't deal with one. Me I'll wait till I get what I want. The Black is sitting at one showroom at the dealer and no one has ask them about it, but only me. Let's see if they move it.......stay tuned

MKVIIST

Administrator
They're out of their minds if they are charging above MSRP. It's crazy how different markets command such drastic pricing. Here where I live they are not able to sell them even at invoice.

Give it another month and I guaranty they'll start cutting you guys deals down there.[^]

O

Old Pirate

They're out of their minds if they are charging above MSRP. It's crazy how different markets command such drastic pricing. Here where I live they are not able to sell them even at invoice.

Give it another month and I guaranty they'll start cutting you guys deals down there.[^]
Yes indeed, I can't till they start calling me to buy one........