Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Happy you know what!.....

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Spotted in the lot of a local discount store. The Sparco terror wheels really work well with the grille fangs.
Looks like he has the led mirror signal strobes as well! This is maybe the third orange spice FiST i have ever seen in the wild. It must be the rarest of all colors sold in North America.
20211024_132144.jpg

Last edited:

Handy Andy

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grand Rapids
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ford Fiesta SE HB
Reminds me to get some Pumpkin Spice Creamer for this holiday!

It actually looks better off the lot when it's not mixed in with all those other bright colors of the other models...

Last edited:

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
It's a rare color, but the rarer colors for the ST are Kona blue, which was only offered in '16, and green, which was only available in '14, I believe. Maybe '15.

OP
scotman

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Thread Starter #5
I also thought that Kona blue was rare. Then I spotted another one in the lot of the business incubator i frequently visit. Then i saw a titanium hatchback in KB in the next office cul-de-sac. And i know of two other unique KB ST Fiesta in the Ann Arbor area. I know that they are distinct from each other by the roof bars on one and the RPF-1 wheels on the other one.
I hope to touch base with as many of them as i can soon. If only to see if they have the same issues that I do. If they aren't aware of it, im probably not going to be thought well of.

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
The paint on mine has held up pretty well. It's not flaking off like some people have experienced.

OP
scotman

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Thread Starter #7
The paint on mine has held up pretty well. It's not flaking off like some people have experienced.
It seems to start with base coat flaking off in the hatch lid hinge area. That was well before I noticed that the paint was bubbling out of the seams.

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
It seems to start with base coat flaking off in the hatch lid hinge area. That was well before I noticed that the paint was bubbling out of the seams.
QC out of Mexico can be hit and miss. Guess I just got lucky. On the ST forum, it seems pretty common mostly on the '16s. I'm getting some bubbles around the antenna, though. That will have to be addressed eventually.
Cheap car = cheap paint.

LionsTooth

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Northern
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Fiesta SE HB Magnetic
QC out of Mexico can be hit and miss. Guess I just got lucky. On the ST forum, it seems pretty common mostly on the '16s. I'm getting some bubbles around the antenna, though. That will have to be addressed eventually.
Cheap car = cheap paint.
Mine is flaky around the antenna.

Handy Andy

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grand Rapids
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ford Fiesta SE HB
I'd like to know the Part number or where to get a ground effect kit like this?
1635526752816.png

OP
scotman

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Thread Starter #11
The quality of the 3D Carbon kits is stellar. They do require some fitting and then paint to match. I am not sure if we can get just a rocker sill kit and a front chin spoiler as separate kits or if its all or nothing.
They also offered a rear spoiler and a rear diffuser. Those pieces didn't look like they would enhance my lifestyle enough to make them worth the expense. But, they were separate items from the sills.

Handy Andy

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grand Rapids
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ford Fiesta SE HB
What I was curious about is to add on a trim like this Rocker panel
1635548397292.png

From what I understand this trim piece fits both ST / SE - pretty much any Fiesta from 2012/2013 on up - both sides and their respective hardware support brackets and such are going to run about $700 + per side from the OEM you can order one side or you can get you get both sides together runs about $1,400 USD.

I just need to know if this is the correct part...

Last edited:
OP
scotman

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Thread Starter #13
A complete 3D carbon kit would be well under that cost! Then just add on color matching.
The cost of O. E. Trim parts is simply insane. I can buy a whole wrecked fiesta with the needed parts for half what i would have to shell out to purchase a rear bumper cover, crash beam, two tail lights and a hatch lid. Ford has jacked up the prices of almost every crash part of the Fiesta to the point of making them too expensive to repair