Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New from NC

Alexdog1

Hey y'all. I'm in the process of buying a '16 ST in Kona blue. I'm doing this long distance and have actually never seen a Kona blue st in person. I have seen the performance blue. Is there much of a difference? I am specifically buying this car to autocross it. I currently autocross my 07 s2000. Just looking for something different.

Welcome!

I recently bought my FiST, platinum white, but test drove and considered a Kona Blue one.

I think the color is very nice, and quite dynamic. It really changes in different lights, on the floor it was a very deep blue, almost purple (but in a good not purple way), almost looked like an old school enamel paint job. As soon as we got it out of the showroom and it entered the sun it really came to life, the flake started to glisten and the color of the paint took on a lighter tone in places and I loved it how it very subtly showed the lines of the car off. Also, the red accents of the ST badges and the calipers look amazing contrasted against it, they REALLY pop and tie into the rear lights and reflectors beautifully.

I passed on it because I have a vision of a white/black themed car with gold or bronze wheels and never really saw myself in a color'd option, but the level of flux the Kona Blue offered definitely had me debating things in my head.

If this was your first choice and you are simply unsure because you haven't been able to lay your eyes on it in person, I can assure you you'll be more than pleased. It damn near changed my whole direction and I was dead set on white.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Welcome Aboard,

Dave

OP
A

Alexdog1

Thread Starter #6
Thanks everybody. Thanks for the description of the Kona blue. I feel better about buying it without seeing it first.