Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Service Dealer Recommendations for Oil Life Reset TSB14-0202

koozy

3000 Post Club
Hey guys, I was wondering if there were any '14 owners preferably in the LA area that have had a dealer successfully correct the oil life reset issue that many '14 have with Ford TSB14-0202 and what dealer, service writer, tech, etc. you used if you don't mind sharing. I'd like to get this corrected. I've already taken it in to a dealer and it didn't get resolved, got the run around even though I provided information for them and would rather take it into a shop that's already familiar with the issue. Thanks.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
What a waist of time.

Dave

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
yeah... I just started. I was hoping by now that it would be a non-issue and familiar by service dealers, but in my experience they were clueless even when spoon fed the info. They persist in following some protocol. I may just leave it be and forget about it, but if someone has had any luck with getting it resolved I'd be willing to try again.