Welcome to the #1 ST Forum and ST community dedicated to ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the ST Forum today!

Edge ST Performance Tuning Thread

City
Las Vegas
There's a lot of power potential to be had with the Edge ST motor through performance tuning, lets get the discussion going.

GFelder3

City
Annville
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Edge ST
So far, COBB (TX) tuning that I used extensively for my 2014 Fiesta ST, and mildly for my 2017 Focus RS are NOT doing anything for our 2.7s! I am NOT a fan of "piped in exhaust" noise, and there is probably a way to disconnect something in the trunk area that will stop this unneeded intrusion. A REAL exhaust system, Turbo Back, would require a tune, but probably sound a LOT better. I could even go for a big ROUND exhaust tip: the squared ones look too "Japanese!"

City
Williston
State
VT
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Ford Edge ST
Livernois Motor Sports is the way to go. I bought my tuner immediately after buying my 2019 ST. Significant increases in power at the bottom and top, and the removal of the speed limiter was well received (constantly hitting that stock limit all the time).