Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: Sparco Drift Winter Wheels w/ General Altimax Artic Winter Tires

Trader history for catalyST (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale is a set of 4 15x6.5 Sparco Drift Winter wheels wrapped in 185/60R General Altimax Artic tires. Bought this set up last winter from Tirerack.com. Sold my Fiesta ST in April and have held on to these ever since. Need to clear up some garage space, and this set up is hard to sell locally so I wanted to post them up here. The wheels are in great condition, maybe a little dirty from last years driving, but have never been curbed. The tires have 95% tread on them and should last for several winters to come. Just checked and this same set-up from tirerack mounted and balanced with no TPMS or shipping is $668.40. I'm asking $520 plus shipping from 47803. You can contact me via private message or email dwhitworth91@gmail.com thanks for looking!

J2FoRS

Would love to have these but it's about a 12 hour drive and im sure shipping to NY would be dirty. Great price good luck!

Curious about shipping to 87106. I'm in need of an alternate set of wheels. Thank you.

OP
C
Thread Starter #5
Thanks for all the interest, but I sold the wheels to a fellow forum member last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.