Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Thornton performance chip

cleusman2

City
Hinesville
State
GA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 ford fiesta se sedan
I was just wandering if anybody on this site has used the Thornton performance chip, or heard any feedback on them. Thanks in advance for responses.

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
I have no experience with it. Looks pretty inexpensive, though. I spent considerably more tuning my turbo. If you decide to be the guinea pig and give it a go, I'd love to see how it performs.

OP
cleusman2

cleusman2

City
Hinesville
State
GA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 ford fiesta se sedan
Thread Starter #3
For the price, not a big gamble. I will post results after it is installed.

Mercurios2011

Premium Account
City
interlachen
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 fiesta se 5spd
I was just wandering if anybody on this site has used the Thornton performance chip, or heard any feedback on them. Thanks in advance for responses.
Good day to you , so how did that go? , i once tried and OBD "performance plug and play" from PCT, and it was garbage after 2 weeks nothing happened, Got my money back and was told no need to return it >_> . Turned around and sent the pcm to PCM Tuners in GA , That definitely made difference ( it does require 91oct min tho) i run 93 cause that is what we have here in Fl. from around 3200/3800 rpms all the way to 6500rpm is a different vehicle, only thing i regret was not bumping the rev limiter to 6900/7000K, i have yet to see the top speed ,but 4th gear i had it to 119mph and this is at 86% throttle opening,i am not sure if is the factory MAF restricting or the HUD not reading right is for sure a fun car to drive around and still get 40mpg!! Yours being a 17 model I'm sure you can get better results as PCMs are more tune friendly :D