Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

St exhaust on Se!!!!

Jax666

City
Pawling
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 fiesta SE
6BC5C5F0-8D88-4401-B6CF-FB1DF0E5842C.png
OK! After frustrating research I did it. Bought a ST exhaust for my SE. It fits after a lot of hassle with the exhaust flange studs. Hangs a little low over the brace after the resonator, but doesn’t seem to rattle. And you need a longer hanger for the rear or cut your bumper. THIS EXHAUST SOUNDS AWFUL. All drone at anything over idle. Pretty much sounds like you’re directly next to a helicopter. Would not recommend this to anyone with an SE. If you have an SE, don’t buy a catback like this, you’ll regret it unless you add a muffler to it, and it seems hard to find one that will fit. Hopefully I saved somehow a massive headache.

Handy Andy

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grand Rapids
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ford Fiesta SE HB
Man! Sorry to hear you had to do all that cutting just to get it to fit...

Did you get the pipes that route to the middle back or still more "stock" off to the right rear as a usual SE would?

Mercurios2011

Premium Account
City
interlachen
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 fiesta se 5spd
That sucks ,and is not like cat back for these cars are cheap neither ,mine is a J2 engineering that I bought on sale for less than 300, the only issue was the muffler didn't came quite out of flush with bumper like it would on a Hatchback ,I didn't care.

But when the muffler broke, after almost 3 years ,I fixed it with a Magnaflow and a 12 inch extension and reuse the tail pipe ,the only thing I wish I done differently was have him weld the outside diameter and not inside, after 3 months and getting On it ,it broke one of the weld points and have yet to get it fixed xD ,is not loud so i haven't really cared ,they guy even said he Re do it free

Some this things need to happen so we can learn some more 😪

Attachments

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
Sorry you had rotten luck with it. The ST exhaust will fit any hatchback. Sometimes people on the ST forum sell their old catbacks. https://www.fiestastforum.com/
They flow more, but they aren't significantly louder than what you have stock.