Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

running lights

City
Waterford
State
Non-US
Country
Ireland
What I Drive
2013 fiesta
Hi

I am sorry if this has been answered already. I just got my 2013 Fiesta Manual dive, and I was wondering if there is a way to turn off the day time running lights. There is nothing in my Manual or online that I can find.I did find steps telling me to use my 5 point button on wheel but that only controls my voice commandThank for your help

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
I wish I could help you with that. But, we only got the Fiesta. In one and half iterations. Our fiestas have a different menu and method of doing those functional feature changes.

Handy Andy

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grand Rapids
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ford Fiesta SE HB
If possible, can you take a picture of your headlight switch, the one by the Drivers side - that would help us.

Why? For in some vehicles - they have a fuse separate for it.

Others have the "OFF and or a "P" - so if yours doesn't - then locate your Engine Fuse block

1658106779349.png

Find F23 and remove it - its blue in color and has 15 stamped on it.

Pulls the power for it, won't bother you again - until you put that Fuse back in.