Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Official Fiesta ST Ordered Thread

F

Firesail

I was given a 6 page summary of the car. On the front page was the scheduled build date and the ETA.

A

arlisscm

I was given a 6 page summary of the car. On the front page was the scheduled build date and the ETA.
Man, I feel like I got dooped. Haha, but I still got my VIN and there was a date on the sheet which I assume is the estimated build date, or at least thats what I keep telling myself.

L

lessard.dcj

Hey Guys, New to the forum.

Ordered my Fiesta St on July 29, in Tux Black with only Navi , 400A i think.
so far, no vin and no other news. dealer said that they have received an allotment. but anything else is at a standstill.
Not sure if its a Canadian thing, but its driving me nuts.

Also not too impressed on its slow release as it comes with summer tires it should be released in the summer... just a thought.
Also ordered a Ferrari with a plow kit to finish off the summer cars ready for winter. [8]

M

MJ1246

Vehicle dynamics, labelled as one of the if not the best front-wheel drive handling car in the world, and no understeer! God, I hope Mountune comes to Canada warrantied under Ford!

A

alexanderfreenote

Hello everyone, new here!

I also ordered my Fiesta ST on July 16 in Toronto Canada, still no VIN. Anxiously waiting the switch from my '11 Fiesta SE to the '14 ST. Should be a huge difference.
Oxford White with Recaro Seats, moonroof and NAV.
Hope it doesn't take forever!

I'll keep you all updated on VIN & delivery.

:)

A

alexanderfreenote

Also, my dealer told me 6-8 weeks but that's not happening. LOL

I can't find the website (been searching forgot to bookmark) but I checked the site that had delivery dates for most makes and models and it said "10-12 weeks" for the Fiesta's built in Mexico for the North American market. I guess my dealer hasn't done their homework. I called another dealership and they said I'd be lucky if I get it before November. It is a waiting game, and if true for November delivery, I'll have to spend another $1200 on winter wheels before even driving it. WOW!

C

CivicAssassin

Dealer just called me a couple hours ago. Mine will be at the dealership, for me to pick up, when I get home Tuesday! Can't get here soon enough!

L

lessard.dcj

welcome Alex, and also nice to see more Canada here. Civic keep us posted on your delivery. nice to hear someone might see one before snow.

A

alexanderfreenote

Thanks lessard,

I just spoke with the Sales Manager at my dealership and he "thinks" he should have a VIN this week, although he previously said it should be by last Saturday. Probably a slow down because of the long weekend but it is ridiculous how they don't have real answers. I truly believe they either sold my car already and placed a new order or they have absolutely no clue on what is going on and keep telling me "next week". Either way I kind of wished I ordered from another dealership that keep their clients up-to-date. I have purchased a total of 4 cars in 3 years from this dealer but none were factory order, this is the first time I ordered a factory car. Looks like, after this purchase, I will not return to this dealership and I will find another which actually cares, or at least pretends to care.

C

CivicAssassin

Dealer called this morning. Said it was fueled, cleaned, and ready for me to come pick it up. I go to pick it up in a couple hours. The only thing that can stop me having the car, now, is if they give me too much crap on my trade. *fingers crossed*

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Good luck with the purchase Civic, we're very excited to see the first delivery.[twothumb]

A

alexanderfreenote

Dealer called this morning. Said it was fueled, cleaned, and ready for me to come pick it up. I go to pick it up in a couple hours. The only thing that can stop me having the car, now, is if they give me too much crap on my trade. *fingers crossed*
Congrats Civic, please keep us posted on your delivery and the car after you drive it. Bless! :)

A

alexanderfreenote

OK! Well it is not some sort of conspiracy and my dealer is doing the best they possibly can.
I called my Sales Manager and he provided me with an Order # and Dealer #. I called Ford Performance and they informed me that the order was placed on July 16 (same day I bought it) and was on hold but on Aug 22 all parts were ready for assembly and got an "OK" for build. No VIN yet and no ETA, but I was told to keep calling once a week to get updated information. I will keep everyone updated.

L

lessard.dcj

sweet what number did you call? i should get on fords ass about my car, ordered july 29th i think and yet no news

A

alexanderfreenote

sweet what number did you call? i should get on fords ass about my car, ordered july 29th i think and yet no news
I am under the impression that this is a dealer number only, but I could be wrong. Either way, call like you are calling from your dealership, provide them with your dealer # and order #. The number is 1-800-367-3788 and select option #1.

If you are calling from Canada, be sure to add the C before the dealer number A or B 1234

So for example if your dealer is A1234 or B1234
You give them dealer CA1234 or CB1234 plus your order number.

Let me know what they say to you. Thanks