Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Ford Fiesta ST at the TOP GEAR track

City
Houston
Go behind the visor and see what The Stig sees with the exclusive StigCam.
[video=youtube;cysSI-Hq6XE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cysSI-Hq6XE[/video]

K

kablammo

I never realized how quickly the tire wall comes up after the follow through. Good video - wish there were more like it.

k

M

Martinv

Anyone know about these Fiesta ST power-boosting Mountune upgrades, I believe they have just become available in the UK

L

lessard.dcj

nope but i asked the dealer here about them if they came to canada. if the warranty would cover with the upgrades.
they have no idea who mountune are. so i educated them a little, as i had to with the focus st and fiesta st that they had no idea was coming.[shameful]

M

MJ1246

Wiill be available through FS werks, we'll have to wait and see here in Canada if we'll also have it available, should check to see if Ford Canada falls under Ford North America?

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Mountune is a performance company that was acquired by Roush back in '04. I've been reading that they have intercoolers and tunes available in the UK already. Looking forward to seeing it here.