Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Hi from NYC!

S

stuntdoogie

New to the boards, signed up as soon as I found out about this little gem of a car. Test drove a Silver which I LOVED all options except Recaro seats but was out of my price range and yesterday a white base with rims/caliper option. Not crazy about white tho...IMO looks like a chicks car no offense to those who bought it that color. After visiting 4 dealers between NY and NJ and in shock of their outrageous Advertising, doc and other fees I found one where they had a white base for the best price OTD.
Total $24k $406 60month 0% interest with my 63k mile 06 Acura TL which i still owed money to the bank of $11,788
It hurts when I think of trading my Beautiful Stock TL for this plastic but amazingly fun toy but damn this ST is FUN as hell!!!

I didnt make the deal for the main reason of it being white and cannot find other base models near me :(

OP
R

rodmoe

Thread Starter #4
Welcome . Love my Acura's as I had a few Integra's and a wicked RSX.. This ST makes me forget all that came before including my just traded FRS .. enjoy the shopping and if you can find a Xplan donor or join the mustang club of America that most times limits what a dealer can charge for added dealer fees such as mine dropper theirs from 197 to 100 per the xplan.. though the savings on my PB recaro/wheel only optioned car was around 500 off sticker it was still something and a moral victory over stupid FEE's

OP
S

stuntdoogie

Thread Starter #5
Im gonna go back and forth to dealers until they reach my budget cause the dont come down unless their conpetiton does. The dealer im goin to today promised $1000 if another beat their quote so im gonna go and see whats up.

OP
S

stuntdoogie

Thread Starter #6
Also I used the costco dealer invoice plan at two dealers but those are the ones who magically pull fees out their ass...so it all really evens out with all the dealers. They not trying to lose money thats for sure.
If i get the silver gonna get new tires for the horendous syreets of nyc most lijely 215/40/17

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Also I used the costco dealer invoice plan at two dealers but those are the ones who magically pull fees out their ass...so it all really evens out with all the dealers. They not trying to lose money thats for sure.
If i get the silver gonna get new tires for the horendous syreets of nyc most lijely 215/40/17
I think if you get any discount between $1500-$2000 you should be a good shape. But yeah keep a close eye on those hidden charges.

OP
S

stuntdoogie

Thread Starter #10
Signing papers for a Silver with Rims option as I type this. I know there will be sleepless nights to come while I impatiently wait lol. Im gonna miss my mint TL, I hope this ST makes me forget her.

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Signing papers for a Silver with Rims option as I type this. I know there will be sleepless nights to come while I impatiently wait lol. Im gonna miss my mint TL, I hope this ST makes me forget her.
Congrats! What's the ETA on your order?

OP
S

stuntdoogie

Thread Starter #12
Congrats! What's the ETA on your order?
Sales Manager said I missed Mondays order so next monday will be the next batch put in. He said most likely the thanksgiving week but not holding my breath.

OP
A

audiphile

Thread Starter #13
There are plenty of silver base models around in the North East. Talk to Brian at All American Ford in Hackensack. He found me the perfect Orange one with no options except the Recaros that I wanted. In the process of getting that car transferred over to NYC area now... and the price - WAY under invoice and I still got the 0% financing... don't pay sticker and don't pay invoice. go to a high-volume dealer and they can go way lower. Good luck!

OP
S

stuntdoogie

Thread Starter #14
There are plenty of silver base models around in the North East. Talk to Brian at All American Ford in Hackensack. He found me the perfect Orange one with no options except the Recaros that I wanted. In the process of getting that car transferred over to NYC area now... and the price - WAY under invoice and I still got the 0% financing... don't pay sticker and don't pay invoice. go to a high-volume dealer and they can go way lower. Good luck!
I did go to Hackensack and I payed $21.843 with Rado wheels and destination charges. before taxes, dealer fees and trade in. Thats with costco discount and 0% financing. Didnt speak to brian but was there for two days fighting for a low price with one of the sales managers but he kept throwing his newbie middleman salesman to talk to me most of the time. I got it to this price only because I went to other dealers and got price quotes to price match.