Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Canadian ST owners unite!

L

lessard.dcj

I would like to kick this thread off with a thank you to MKVIIST for adding the regional theads, so thank you.

Alright with an intro, name is Dan, ordered my ST in black with molten int. and nav.

Last edited:
OP
A

alexanderfreenote

Thread Starter #2
Yes! Thanks Admin.
Ordered my ST in white with molten interior, moonroof and nav!

OP
M

MJ1246

Thread Starter #3
Ingot Silver, Orange seats, sunroof, No Nav. Already shopping for Winters!

OP
L

lessard.dcj

Thread Starter #4
my dealer told me that on the day you go to pick up your car and do the paperwork, tell then you want winters and you will get them at cost or close to it. but you need to tell them before you do final paperwork.

and welcome to the Canadian thread.

OP
M

MJ1246

Thread Starter #6
Ford Canada has an extra $1000 off with Costco membership which can be used with the employee pricing event. FYI During the employee pricing event, on the Fiesta ST in Canada, the dealerships are getting $1600 incentive per sale, which means you should see on top of the employee pricing a minimum of an additional $2000 off. As for the tires, never negotiate anything that will be locked into your contract. This is a way a dealer can get you to cough up a few more dollars. If they'll give you a deal, it shouldn't matter if you buy them before signing for the car. You've already bought the car. Get the dealer to put their money where their mouths are, then go and compare pricing. Pretty sure you'll be surprised.

OP
M

MJ1246

Thread Starter #8
Yeah, found out today after work, bummer! But I did find out my work has some kind of purchase program with Ford, will be checking it out.

OP
L

lessard.dcj

Thread Starter #9
huh wish the Military had something like that as im sure DND purchases 1000s of fords, and a discount for service members would just be even more sales.

OP
M

MJ1246

Thread Starter #10
Found out today today my benefits include special employee pricing with the partner recognition program, going after work to see how "Special" it will be.

OP
M

MJ1246

Thread Starter #12
Nope, the current deal is better, but they'll find out if the x plan helps out with somes fees which might save me a few bucks a month.

OP
L

lessard.dcj

Thread Starter #13
nice, as i see it every month i pay for my truck it drops my car payment 5 bucks. so no hair off my ass.

OP
L

lessard.dcj

Thread Starter #14
sorry 6 $ my mo payment was 416mo if i make 3 more truck payments before i get car ill be under 400. thats awesome as my truck is 422mo.

OP
M

MJ1246

Thread Starter #15
I'm at 365, 0 down , 72month 0% finance. lost $500 (Previous vehicle was on 5% finance and just about had the full buyout)on the trade, had equity the trade -in, 2013 Nissan Juke, cool car but wrong for me.(Couldn't take the cvt anymore!), they made it up on the Fiesta St, lol, this new dealerships really wants the business and repeat customers, very Happy.

OP
L

lessard.dcj

Thread Starter #16
im at 0% and truck was 4.99% im paying a bit more for the car monthly cuz im losing about 3000 on my truck as i still owe a bit on it.

OP
M

MJ1246

Thread Starter #17
Didn't realize that the dealer gave the day after the order, they gave me a paper with dealer code and order number without even asking for it, very straight up,

OP
L

lessard.dcj

Thread Starter #18
huh, had to fight and be ninja about my info gathering. but i got the info and have since been in contact with Ford and received a build date and a VIN that doesn't pull any info up yet on window sticker.
but im sure it will closer to the build date. oh my build date is the week of Sept. 30. [biggrin]

this will make a perfect Bday gift if it shows up in time for it. Oct. 25