Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

2014 Fiesta ST bikini car wash video

M

mberenis

Hello everyone. I thought to reward my car for being a good vehicle and putting in 9,000 miles in the past month, I would take it to a bikini car wash and enjoy the scenery. Here's the video I shot; enjoy :)

It was really hard to find a non-event bikini car wash, but I managed to find one two hours away from home lol. Is it bad that I drove that far just to reward my car for being so awesome? LOL

[video=youtube;olQJfVm0tto]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olQJfVm0tto[/video]

OP
M

mberenis

Thread Starter #3
Lol thank you :) i think the car was pretty happy to meet these girls lol

OP
L

lessard.dcj

Thread Starter #5
Ok so im not a fan of people who wear the american flag outfits.
that being said, im not sure what it is... but she seems to pull it off. Go figure.[^]

OP
L

lessard.dcj

Thread Starter #10
if we had a babewash here the girls would be in ski parkas anyway so wouldnt be the same effect i dont think.

OP
M

mberenis

Thread Starter #11
if we had a babewash here the girls would be in ski parkas anyway so wouldnt be the same effect i dont think.
Lol! While i have the fiesta st in my driveway, is there anything particular you want to see? Lmk and ill share!

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Would you mind taking some close-up pictures of the sound symposium in the engine bay?

OP
M

mberenis

Thread Starter #16
Sure not a problem. I also have one from under her skirt. Who wants to see her goodies? Heheheh

Note: ive been driving it on all roads so dont mind the rust and lime stains. This is normal as we have had a lot of rain and ive been testing the cars full capability.

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Ok I will PM you the questions this evening.

Also why is there so much sand underneath your car? JK[grinking]

I do have another quick question and maybe a picture request. How long have you had your Fiesta ST and how are the seats holding up? Any worn spots we should be concerned about?

OP
M

mberenis

Thread Starter #18
Lol! Idk ive never had it stuck at daytona so that beats me lmao hahahaha

Im at almost ten thousand miles and theyre holding up great. Im 6'0 and about 200 lbs. ill go snap some pics of the seats now

OP
M

mberenis

Thread Starter #19
Also id like to add they are really stain resistant. My buddy whomis a mechanic got in with some pine sand dust (red pine sap stained sand) and got it all over the passenger seat. I took some armorall clean wipes to it and it came right off. Now that being said, this type of stain is usually pretty tough if not impossible to remove. I had no issue getting it off the grey fabric portion of my passenger seat.

Pics of driver seat after ten thousand miles
http://postimg.org/gallery/b9yze3bk/e14a83eb/

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Wow you weren't kidding, they look brand new.

My wife likes feeding our son in the car which drives me nuts and I was concerned how the fabric portion held out, but its good to know they are durable and stain resistant.