Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Hello From Tampa Bay!

O

Old Pirate

Hello everyone, my name is Angelo and I'm looking around for a ST. Saw one at the dealer today which was loaded but I'll wait for the right one to come along. Tried of driving the ride I have now and hopefully get into a ST later this yr and early next.

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Welcome to the Fiesta ST Forum, glad to have you on board. [welcome]

What color and options does the one at your dealer have?

OP
L

lessard.dcj

Thread Starter #3
[welcome], and please feel free to jump in any of the threads on the go. any questions? dont hesitate to ask

OP
O

Old Pirate

Thread Starter #4

It was the Tuxedo Black and here's the sticker sheet.I'll wait awhile for more of them to arrived in the area so I can see all the colors.

OP
O

Old Pirate

Thread Starter #6

So far they all been Tuxedo Black with moonroof, Nav, and smoking pkg.

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Looks like you're getting all the options. :)

What kind of deals are you getting down there?

OP
O

Old Pirate

Thread Starter #8
Looks like you're getting all the options. :)

What kind of deals are you getting down there?
So far some of them marked up the prices and some won't deal with one. Me I'll wait till I get what I want. The Black is sitting at one showroom at the dealer and no one has ask them about it, but only me. Let's see if they move it.......stay tuned

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
They're out of their minds if they are charging above MSRP. It's crazy how different markets command such drastic pricing. Here where I live they are not able to sell them even at invoice.

Give it another month and I guaranty they'll start cutting you guys deals down there.[^]

OP
O

Old Pirate

Thread Starter #10
They're out of their minds if they are charging above MSRP. It's crazy how different markets command such drastic pricing. Here where I live they are not able to sell them even at invoice.

Give it another month and I guaranty they'll start cutting you guys deals down there.[^]
Yes indeed, I can't till they start calling me to buy one........