Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

2014 Fiesta Shipping?

C

CivicAssassin

Anyone happen to have the inside word on what's the hold up, with the delivery of the 2014 Fiesta STs? I was at the dealership, the other day, and saw they had a few 2014 Fiestas delivered, just no STs.

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
As far as we know there isn't any hold up regarding the Fiesta ST since it's supposed to be released in the fall. We were invited by Ford to attend their Fiesta ST event this coming Monday and will report back to you anything we find.[twothumb]

OP
C

CivicAssassin

Thread Starter #3
Ah, ok. I was under the impression it would be released with the rest of the new year's models. Will be looking forward to and info you find out. Thanks!

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Just a quick update to the most often asked questions we got back from the Fiesta ST event. I'll have a more detailed posts later on.

Q) When will the Fiesta ST be available to the public?
A) End of September is when customers are expected to start receiving their cars.

Q) Will Ford offer a 3-door version in the US?
A) The costs for tooling an existing plant or shipping them from overseas would be too much.

Q) Will there be an option for HID lights in the future?
A) No HID lights will be offered on the Fiesta ST.

Q) Will there be an option for a boost gauge similar to the Focus ST?
A) No boost gauge will be offered in the Fiesta ST.

OP
L

lessard.dcj

Thread Starter #5
would be nice if they gave a discount on winter tires should it release near the annual freezing.[^]

OP
D

Dane.0

Thread Starter #6
The Ford dealership in Tulsa where I ordered my ST received a fully loaded orange ST last night.