Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Delivery Date

OP
M

MJ1246

Thread Starter #21
Do you know which exact tires they are using on the car?

OP
L

lessard.dcj

Thread Starter #22
not sure but a post just went up with a fiesta agent who just got one. if you ask him he'll tell you.

OP
M

MJ1246

Thread Starter #23
I wouldn't waste the 800 on the Nav. Garmin and Tom Tom are way better at a quarter of the price, 800 seems to be steep for Nav, especially compared to the units available.

OP
L

lessard.dcj

Thread Starter #24
i have navi on my galaxy not 2 which has about the same size screen lol. but just hate finding place to put it and the wires. Wires drive me nuts.

Last edited:
OP
G

GerardF1

Thread Starter #25
To be honest I am I bit upset over the ordering process for the car. I decided on the Performance blue but no sunroof, sat nav, or painted wheels. So special order it was. August 29th was the date the dealer ordered the car telling me 8-12 weeks. No VIN until October 18th. 6 of the 8-12 weeks gone just to get a VIN. On Oct 28th I was advised to expect delivery on December 25th, and they were serious about that date. So being realistic at the very best it is the week between Christmas and New Years. So it will be 16 weeks in total - minimum. The only good thing about it so far is that the dealer guaranteed me the Employee pricing ($1600 off) and 0% for 72 months which was the offer in August when I made the order. Still 4 months is a bit of a wait and when it gets here I will need separate rims with snow tyres.

EDIT

Found a link in another thread to FordEtis and it shows built on November 4th 2 days ago. So a delivery date of December 25th makes no sense. 7 weeks to get it here is just wrong

OP
G

GerardF1

Thread Starter #26
Do you know which exact tires they are using on the car?
The videos of the cars I have seen have Bridgestone tyres. I expect that I will burn through the first set quickly and replace them with Michelin or Pirelli